1160 S. Outer Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Board of Trustees
(989) 754-6536 Ext. 2302
(989) 754-6536 Ext. 2312
(989) 754-6536 Ext. 2311
(989) 754-6536 Ext. 2330
Trustees (989) 754-6536
Duties of Township Board of Trustees
* The trustee has the responsibility to attend township board meetings.
* Participate in decisions and deliberations.
* Trustees are frequently given additional duties and responsibilities by Township board action.
* The Committee-of-the-Whole meetings start at 5:30pm. The Board Meetings start at 6:00pm.
Duties of Township Supervisor
* Moderator of any and all Township meetings.
* Chief assessing officer of the Township.
* Responsible for assessing property values within the township.
* Is the township’s agent for transacting all legal business.
* Frequently delegates additional functions and duties by the Township Board.
County Commissioner - District 6 Eddie F. Fox
3200 Murray Hill Drive Saginaw, MI 48601
Phone (989) 777-6049
County Commissioner - District 7 Robert “Moe” Woods, Jr.
3266 Cherry Street Saginaw, MI 48601
Phone (989) 753-5554
State Representative - 95th District Stacy Erwin Oakes (D)
N1199 House Office Building P.O Box 30014 Lansing, MI 48909-7514
Phone: (517) 373-0152
Fax: (517) 373-8738
State Senator – 32nd District: Roger Kahn (R)
State Capitol P.O. Box 30036 Lansing, MI 48909-7536
U.S. Senators: Carl Levin (D)
269 Russell Senate Office Bldg.
Washington , D.C. 20510
Phone (202) 224-6221
515 N. Washington Ave, Suite 402, Saginaw, MI 48607
Phone (989) 754-2494
Debbie Stabenow (D)
702 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
Washington , DC 20510
Phone (202) 224-4822
280 E. Saginaw Hwy, East Lansing, MI 48823
Phone: (517) 203-1760
US Representative – 5th District: Dale Kildee (D)
2107 Rayburn Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone (202) 225-3611Camp (R)
Saginaw District Office
515 N. Washington Ave. Suite 401
Saginaw, MI 48607
(989) 755-8908 Fax
TOLL FREE to MI Offices 1-800-662-2685
Parks and Recreation- Scrap Book
Fire Department- Fire Fighters- Scrap Book
©2010 Charter Township of Buena Vista