Billing and Collections Phone Number (989) 754-6536
After Hours Emergencies (989) 754-6536 (and follow the prompts)
Billing and Collections Business Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Water Billing and Payments:
Bills may be paid in person at the Township Office, 1160 S. Outer Dr. (Please Bring bill with you when paying). You can also pay your water bill online. Scroll down the home page to the Important Links for You, and then click on the middle tab that says Pay Your Water Bill.
Application for New Service:
New service connection permits are required for new water service. The fees are determined by the size of the service, the location of the main to the property and time and material required for the installation of the tap to the main. You can apply for a water permit by going to the top of the home page and printing off the water permit form and mailing it in or in person at 1160 S. Outer Drive.
Water Billing Clerk
To find your water bill online please click on the link below:
Meter Reading, Billing and Maintenance
- The Township personnel read water meters the first week of every month.
- Bills are mailed by the 30th of every month.
- Payment is due by the 15th of every month.
- Maintenance of meters is an ongoing situation. A letter may be attached to your door with important information. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the Township at 989-754-6536.
- NON payment of PAST DUE amounts will result in termination of services.